Earn up to 12% APY on Bitcoin, Ethereum, USD, EUR, GBP, Stablecoins & more. Start Earning Interest
Coinbase, Inc. is a digital currency company that offers digital currency wallets. It operates a platform where consumers and investors can easily buy, sell and hold digital currencies. Coinbase, Inc. operates GDAX (now Coinbase Pro), a central-limit order book exchange for digital assets, which is the source of the price data for CBI.
- Asset Management. Get exposure to all assets listed on Coinbase. It is now open to US accredited investors.
- Consumer. Buy and sell digital currency.
- Commerce. A service that enables merchants to accept multiple cryptocurrencies directly into a user-controlled wallet.
- Custody. Coinbase Custody services a range of customers including institutions, hedge funds, ICOs and cryptocurrency exchanges. In partnership with ETC, a SEC-registered broker-dealer and FINRA member, Coinbase Custody is to offer a service that couples Coinbase’s crypto asset security excellence with broker-dealer financial reporting expertise.
- Paradex. Trade tokens directly from your wallet.
- Prime. Coinbase’s professional trading platform for institutional clients. Access the same diversified liquidity pool underpinning all Coinbase products through a professional trading platform designed for institutional clients.
- Pro. Coinbase Pro offers individuals the ability to trade a variety of digital assets on a secure, insurance backed platform.
- Wallet. All your digital assets in one place. Take full control of your tokens and collectibles by storing them on your own device.
- Manage your portfolio. Buy and sell popular digital currencies, keep track of them in the one place.
- Recurring buys. Invest in digital currency slowly over time by scheduling buys daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Vault protection. For added security, store your funds in a vault with time delayed withdrawals.
- Mobile apps. Stay on top of the markets with the Coinbase app for Android or iOS.
CEO & Co-Founder
VP of Corporate & Business Development
Asiff S Hirji
Former President & COO