Dr. Srinivasan was previously CEO at Earn.com, which was acquired by Coinbase. Before taking the CEO role at Earn.com, he was a General Partner at Andreessen Horowitz. Prior to joining Andreessen Horowitz, he was the co-founder and CTO of Counsyl, where he won a Wall Street Journal Innovation Award for Medicine and was named to the MIT TR35.
Dr. Srinivasan holds a BS, MS, and P.h.D in Electrical Engineering and an MS in Chemical Engineering from Stanford University. He also teaches the occasional class at Stanford, including an online MOOC in 2013 which reached 250,000+ students worldwide.
- Coin Center Co-Founder and Board Member
- Stanford University Lecturer, Departments of Statistics and Computer Science
- Stanford University, Ph.D. Electrical Engineering, 2002-2006
- Stanford University, M.S., Chemical Engineering, 2002-2003
- Stanford University, M.S., Electrical Engineering, 2000-2001
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Balaji Srinivasan. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.