Kraken is a San Francisco-based digital asset exchange in euro volume and liquidity that trades various currencies, including Canadian dollars, US dollars, British pounds, and Japanese yen. Founded in 2011, it is one of the world’s largest and oldest bitcoin exchanges with the widest selection of digital assets and national currencies. Kraken investors include Blockchain Capital, Digital Currency Group, Hummingbird Ventures, Money Partners Group, and SBI Investment.
- Liquidity – Fast funding and low fees, Bitcoin dark pool.
- Reliability – 24/7/365 support, Legally compliant
- Security – High security, Encrypted cold storage
- Bitcoin Margin Trading – Leveraged trading up to 5x, Shorting allowed
- Advanced Order Types – Stop-loss orders, Automate your strategy
- Proof of Reserves Audits – Cryptographically verified, Pioneered the industry standard