Nick Chong · 5 days ago · 2 min read · Insights via Grayscale Investments
Bitwise Asset Management pioneered the first cryptocurrency index fund and is the leading provider of rules-based exposure to the cryptoasset space.
- The Bitwise HOLD 10 Private Index Fund. It holds the top 10 cryptocurrencies weighted by 5-year diluted market cap and rebalanced monthly. Assets are purchased from multiple liquidity providers, held in 100% cold storage, and audited annually. Taxes are prepared for investors. It is currently limited to U.S. accredited investors, with a $25,000 minimum investment.
- Answering questions about specifics of projects and protocols.
- Sharing institutional research on the cryptoasset market.
- Distributing regular market commentary and putting breaking news into context.
- Collaborating to help with internal memos and research reports for firms or clients.
- Hosting workshops or webinars events to help build understanding and expertise.
- Speaking at events and conferences.
Global Head of Research
MD, Head of Business Development
John Hyland, CFA
Global Head of Exchange Traded Products
300 Brannan St, #201, San Francisco, CA 94107, usOpen in Google Maps →