57 mins ago · 2 min read
Table of Contents
Adam Cochran is an experienced business development and marketing executive. With over a decade of experience in building products, growing user bases, and leading teams, he’s had the opportunity to help fill the gap between technical and business teams for companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies alike.
Utilizing his background in business intelligence combined with my data science experiences, Cochran helps companies build products and grow their market share through a better understanding of their customers.
Cochran has been in the blockchain space since 2013, and has provided consulting services to multiple projects helping to grow billions of dollars in market cap in an exciting new industry.
- MetaCartel Ventures DAO, Partner
- DuckDuckGo, Business Development and Growth
- Conestoga College, Partial-Load Faculty
- Adam Cochran, Angel Investor
- Dogecoin, Marketing & Community, 2014-2015
- California Coast University, Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Marketing, 2015-2017
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Bachelor’s Degree, General Arts, 2009-2013
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Adam Cochran. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.