Bittrex operates a U.S.-based blockchain platform providing fast trade execution, dependable digital wallets and industry-leading security practices. Its mission is to help advance the blockchain industry by fostering innovation, incubating new and emerging technology, and driving transformative change.
- Bittrex International. An affiliate company of Bittrex Inc. that will own and manage a global collection of innovative blockchain technology-focused businesses operating outside of the United States.
- Bittrex Malta Ltd. A Bittrex International’s subsidiary that will operate a secure, reliable and advanced digital asset platform built on Bittrex’s cutting-edge trading technology. Bittrex Malta Ltd. intends to apply to become a regulated virtual financial asset exchange under Maltese laws, and it will operate in a manner consistent with the Maltese regulatory framework relating to virtual financial assets.
- Secure Platform. Bittrex leverages an elastic, multi-stage wallet strategy to ensure that the majority of funds are kept in cold storage for additional safety. Also, Bittrex enables two-factor authentication for all users and provides a host of additional security features to provide multiple layers of protection.
- Custom-built Trading Engine. Bittrex custom trading engine was designed to be scalable and to ensure that orders are executed in real-time. It also supports third-party trading platforms and algorithmic trading via its extensive APIs.
- Fast Deposits and Withdrawals. Bittrex automated monitoring platform provides users fast transactions. This includes updates on balance, trade, and wallet information.
Co-Founder and CEO
Co-Founder and Chief Information Officer
Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer