Ripple Labs, Inc. is a US based technology company which develops the Ripple payment protocol and exchange network. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, digital asset exchanges and corporates via RippleNet. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California.
- RippleNet. A network of banks and payment providers that can now provide their small and medium enterprise customers with one frictionless experience to send money globally.
- Process Payments. xCurrent is Ripple’s enterprise software solution that enables banks to instantly settle cross-border payments with end-to-end tracking.
- Source Liquidity. xRapid is for payment providers and other financial institutions who want to minimize liquidity costs while improving their customer experience.
- Send Payments. xVia is for corporates, payment providers and banks who want to send payments across various networks using a standard interface.
- SBI Ripple Asia. SBI Ripple Asia offers “Ripple Solution” to various financial institutions and remittance operators in Japan and Asia.
- XPRING. Xpring (pronounced “spring”) supports businesses that would see material benefit from building on the XRP Ledger. The initiative will invest in, incubate, acquire and provide grants to companies and projects run by proven entrepreneurs that use the XRP Ledger and the digital asset XRP to solve their customers’ problems in a transformative way.
Ripple Portfolio Companies
SVP of Xpring
SVP of Product
SVP of Business and Corporate Development
Chief Market Strategist
SVP of Engineering
VP of People
SVP of Marketing and Communications
SVP of Global Sales
Chief Technology Officer
SVP of Customer Success
SVP of Business Operations
Chief Financial Officer