Coinbase Global, Inc., branded Coinbase, is an American publicly traded company that operates a cryptocurrency exchange platform. Coinbase is a distributed company; all employees operate via remote work and the company lacks a physical headquarters. Brian Armstrong is the co-founder and CEO of Coinbase.
- Manage your portfolio. Buy and sell popular digital currencies, keep track of them in the one place.
- Recurring buys. Invest in digital currency slowly over time by scheduling buys daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Vault protection. For added security, store your funds in a vault with time delayed withdrawals.
- Mobile apps. Stay on top of the markets with the Coinbase app for Android or iOS.
- Asset Management. Get exposure to all assets listed on Coinbase. It is now open to US accredited investors.
- Consumer. Buy and sell digital currency.
- Commerce. A service that enables merchants to accept multiple cryptocurrencies directly into a user-controlled wallet.
- Custody. Coinbase Custody services a range of customers including institutions, hedge funds, ICOs and cryptocurrency exchanges. In partnership with ETC, a SEC-registered broker-dealer and FINRA member, Coinbase Custody is to offer a service that couples Coinbase’s crypto asset security excellence with broker-dealer financial reporting expertise.
- Paradex. Trade tokens directly from your wallet.
- Prime. Coinbase’s professional trading platform for institutional clients. Access the same diversified liquidity pool underpinning all Coinbase products through a professional trading platform designed for institutional clients.
- Pro. Coinbase Pro offers individuals the ability to trade a variety of digital assets on a secure, insurance backed platform.
- Wallet. All your digital assets in one place. Take full control of your tokens and collectibles by storing them on your own device.
Coinbase Wallet is a software product that gives you access to a wide spectrum of decentralized innovation – buy and store ERC-20 tokens, participate in airdrops and ICOs, collect rare digital art and other collectibles, browse decentralized apps (DApps), shop at stores that accept cryptocurrency, and send crypto to anyone around the world.. Learn More
548 Market St #23008, San Francisco, CA 94104, USAOpen in Google Maps →
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Coinbase. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the company mentioned on this page.