The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. It was founded in 1869 and is headquartered in New York.
Goldman Sachs Services
- Investment Banking. Goldman Sachs offers financial advisory services, including advisory assignments with respect to mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, corporate defense, risk management, and restructurings and spin-offs; and underwriting services comprising public offerings and private placements of a range of securities, loans and other financial instruments, and derivative transactions.
- Securities. Goldman Sachs serves institutional clients including Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Banks and Brokerages, Pensions, Endowments and Foundations, Corporations, and Governments.
- Investing and Lending. Goldman Sachs provides a variety of services to bring investors together with projects and organizations in need of capital.
- Investment Management. Goldman Sachs provides investment management services and offer investment products across all major asset classes to a diverse set of institutional and individual clients
- Research. Covering areas such as economics, portfolio strategy, derivatives and equity and credit securities in more than 25 stock markets and 50 economies and regions around the world.
- INSIGHTS: Blockchain — The New Technology of Trust
Goldman Sachs Support
Chief Executive Officer
President and Chief Operating Officer
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer