2 days ago · 3 min read
Table of Contents
Kelly Loeffler is the former CEO of Bakkt, a digital asset services subsidiary of the Intercontinental Exchange. She is now a United States Senator for the state of Georgia.
Before taking the Bakkt post, Loeffler served as chief communications and marketing officer at Intercontinental Exchange. The company announced in March 2018 that she would be stepping down from the position at the end of 2018. She has been with ICE for 16 years.
Loeffler was responsible for ICE’s investor relations, public relations, corporate communications, marketing, and brand strategy.
Loeffler graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with a Bachelors in Business Administration. She completed a Master of Business Administration at the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business at DePaul University in Chicago.
She is married to ICE founder and CEO Jeffrey Sprecher.
- United States Senate, Senator
- Bakkt, Former CEO
- Atlanta Dream WNBA, Co-Owner & Co-Chairman
- Intercontinental Exchange, Chief Communications & Marketing Officer, 2002-2018
- The Crossroads Group, Investor Relations, 2001-2002
- William Blair, Equity Research Associate, 1999-2001
- DePaul University, MBA, 1997-1999
- University of Illinois, Bachelor's degree, College of Commerce & Business Administration,
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Kelly Loeffler. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.