Cole Petersen · 6 hours ago · 2 min read · Insights via Ari Paul
The TREZOR Model-T is a second-generation Bitcoin/Altcoin hardware wallet manufactured by SatoshiLabs. TREZOR T runs on entirely new firmware called TREZOR Core. It will allow much faster development for new features, some of which will be portable back to TREZOR One.
- Invented for your digital independence.
- You own your data.
- Trezor keeps your keys safe.
- Easily backup of your entire wallet, once and for all.
- Store your passwords safely.
- Reinforce your accounts with U2F.
- Transparent security.
- Dimensions: 64 mm x 39 mm x 10 mm (2.52 in x 1.54 in x 0.39 in)
- Weight: 16 g (0.56 oz)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F – +140°F)
- Connectivity: USB-C connector for connecting to the computer or mobile phone.
- CPU: 168 MHz embedded ARM processor (Cortex-M4) running a custom developed system, the Trezor Core.
- Screen: Bright color LCD – 240×240 pixels.
- Safety & certifications: The Trezor is CE and RoHS certified, so it meets all quality, reliability and environmental standards. It’s fine to take your Trezor with you on the airplane. Like all modern electronics, the X-Rays won’t hurt it.
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: Trezor Model T supports more than 500 coins.