Ledger Nano S
The Ledger Nano S is built around a secure chip, ensuring the highest security to date. Protect your crypto assets with the most popular multi currency hardware wallet in the market.
- State of the art Security: Your private key giving access to your coins is never exposed. It is protected within a secure chip locked by a PIN code, the same chip than the one used for passports and credit cards.
- Multicurrency: The Ledger Nano S supports 30 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Altcoins, allowing you to manage multiple assets with the same hardware wallet.
- Simplicity: The device is controlled by only 2 buttons, and all actions can be verified on its screen. And the Ledger Live computer app enables you to easily manage your crypto transactions.
- Back up and restore: Your crypto assets stay secure even if you lose your Ledger Nano S: your 24 key words are backed up on a recovery sheet, and your account(s) can easily be restored on any Ledger device.
- Dimension: 98mm x 18mm x 9mm
- Weight: 16.2g
- Materials: Brushed stainless steel and plastic. No battery required.
- Connector: USB Type Micro-B
- Certification level: CC EAL5+
- Chips: ST31H320 (secure) + STM32F042
- Compatibility: Windows (7+), Mac (10.8+), Linux. Requires one USB port to plug your Ledger Nano S.
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Ledger Nano S. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the product mentioned on this page.