Footprint Analytics · 17 hours ago · 7 min read
Table of Contents
The Ledger Nano S is built around a secure chip, ensuring the highest security to date. Protect your crypto assets with the most popular multi currency hardware wallet in the market.
- State of the art Security: Your private key giving access to your coins is never exposed. It is protected within a secure chip locked by a PIN code, the same chip than the one used for passports and credit cards.
- Multicurrency: The Ledger Nano S supports 30 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Altcoins, allowing you to manage multiple assets with the same hardware wallet.
- Simplicity: The device is controlled by only 2 buttons, and all actions can be verified on its screen. And the Ledger Live computer app enables you to easily manage your crypto transactions.
- Back up and restore: Your crypto assets stay secure even if you lose your Ledger Nano S: your 24 key words are backed up on a recovery sheet, and your account(s) can easily be restored on any Ledger device.
- Dimension: 98mm x 18mm x 9mm
- Weight: 16.2g
- Materials: Brushed stainless steel and plastic. No battery required.
- Connector: USB Type Micro-B
- Certification level: CC EAL5+
- Chips: ST31H320 (secure) + STM32F042
- Compatibility: Windows (7+), Mac (10.8+), Linux. Requires one USB port to plug your Ledger Nano S.