BitBox is a minimalist plug-and-play hardware wallet that allows you to store, spend and receive cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH, ETC, and ERC20 tokens), and Litecoin (LTC) cryptocurrencies are currently supported.
- Single-purpose microcontroller that connects to a computer as a plug-and-play USB device. No drivers required.
- The minimalist design keeps the code as simple as possible, making audits easier and reducing the number of attack vectors.
- AES-256-CBC encrypted communication over USB that is immune to glitching and timing attacks.
- Two-factor authentication option to prevent man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks.
- Erase and reset after 15 failed attempts, eliminating brute force password attacks. If a reset happens by accident, the wallet can be recovered simply by reloading the wallet seed from the micro SD card.
- Capacitive touch button confirmation. Touch briefly to ‘reject’, and touch longer to ‘accept’.
- Embedded LED status indicator.
- Password protected.
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Digital BitBox. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the product mentioned on this page.