BitBox is a minimalist plug-and-play hardware wallet that allows you to store, spend and receive cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH, ETC, and ERC20 tokens), and Litecoin (LTC) cryptocurrencies are currently supported.
Shift Devices AG
Download Digital BitBox
Digital BitBox Support
Digital BitBox Features / Tech Specs
- Single-purpose microcontroller that connects to a computer as a plug-and-play USB device. No drivers required.
- The minimalist design keeps the code as simple as possible, making audits easier and reducing the number of attack vectors.
- AES-256-CBC encrypted communication over USB that is immune to glitching and timing attacks.
- Two-factor authentication option to prevent man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks.
- Erase and reset after 15 failed attempts, eliminating brute force password attacks. If a reset happens by accident, the wallet can be recovered simply by reloading the wallet seed from the micro SD card.
- Capacitive touch button confirmation. Touch briefly to ‘reject’, and touch longer to ‘accept’.
- Embedded LED status indicator.
- Password protected.
Co-founder & Inventor
Co-founder & Developer
Operations & Business Development
Finance & Strategy