Footprint Analytics · 15 hours ago · 5 min read
Chainalysis builds trust in blockchains between people, businesses and governments. Chainalysis designs and develops software that prevents, detects and investigates cryptocurrency money laundering, fraud and compliance violations. Chainalysis’ Blockchain Intelligence Platform powers its compliance and investigation software for the world’s top institutions.
CHAINALYSIS REACTOR – INVESTIGATION SOFTWARE
- Start from anywhere — Have a ransom note with a cryptocurrency address? Have some plain text that contains cryptocurrency references? Paste it into Reactor and it will automatically find connected cryptocurrency wallets.
- Clear evidence — Document your investigation process in Reactor to provide a clear record of your findings. Evidence from Chainalysis has been used worldwide in courts.
- Automated pathfinding — Quickly find connections between different wallets that you are interested in and identify potential suspects in investigations.
CHAINALYSIS KYT – COMPLIANCE SOFTWARE SUITE
- Cryptocurrency transaction monitoring — KYT (Know Your Transaction) is the only real-time transaction monitoring solution for cryptocurrencies. KYT raises real-time alerts on incoming and outgoing transactions for links to potentially suspicious activity.
- Live customer risk profiles — Compliance analysts get dynamically updated customer risk profiles with the most up to date information from the blockchain for periodic reviews.
- Powered by the best data — Chainalysis uses pattern recognition, machine learning and millions of open source references to identify and categorize 1,000’s of cryptocurrency services.
Michael Gronager, PhD
43 West 23rd Street, 2nd floor, New York, NY 10010, USAOpen in Google Maps →