Ledger Blue is a premium hardware wallet with an advanced user experience thanks to a large touch screen interface. It is built around a Secure Element and includes all the security features you’d expect from a Ledger device.
Ledger Blue Wallet | Hardware
by Ledger SAS
Paris, Vierzon, San Francisco
Download Ledger Blue
Ledger Blue Support
Ledger Blue Features / Tech Specs
- State of the art Security: Your confidential data is never exposed: it is strongly secured and isolated inside a Secure Element, locked by a PIN code.
- Multicurrency: The Ledger Blue supports 24 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Altcoins, allowing you to manage up to 11 assets simultaneously with the same hardware wallet.
- Beautiful Color touchscreen: The Ledger Blue embeds a color display and a large capacitive touchscreen with anti scratch glass, encased in a robust cover.
- Back up and restore: Your crypto assets stay secure even if you lose your Ledger Nano S: your 24 key words are backed up on a recovery sheet, and your account(s) can easily be restored on any Ledger device.
- Dimension: 97mm x 68mm x 10mm
- Weight: 90g
- Materials: Zamak (frame) and Plastic (case). Contains Neodymium magnets.
- Connector: USB Type Micro-B. Certification level: CC EAL6+
- Chips: ST31G480 (secure) + STM32L476
- Compatibility: Windows (7+), Mac (10.9+), Linux. Requires one USB port to plug your Ledger Blue.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Ledger Officer
Chief Operations Officer