Table of Contents
About Ledger Blue
Ledger Blue is a premium hardware wallet with an advanced user experience thanks to a large touch screen interface. It is built around a Secure Element and includes all the security features you’d expect from a Ledger device.
Ledger Blue Gallery
Ledger Blue Features & Specs
- State of the art Security: Your confidential data is never exposed: it is strongly secured and isolated inside a Secure Element, locked by a PIN code.
- Multicurrency: The Ledger Blue supports 24 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Altcoins, allowing you to manage up to 11 assets simultaneously with the same hardware wallet.
- Beautiful Color touchscreen: The Ledger Blue embeds a color display and a large capacitive touchscreen with anti scratch glass, encased in a robust cover.
- Back up and restore: Your crypto assets stay secure even if you lose your Ledger Nano S: your 24 key words are backed up on a recovery sheet, and your account(s) can easily be restored on any Ledger device.
- Dimension: 97mm x 68mm x 10mm
- Weight: 90g
- Materials: Zamak (frame) and Plastic (case). Contains Neodymium magnets.
- Connector: USB Type Micro-B. Certification level: CC EAL6+
- Chips: ST31G480 (secure) + STM32L476
- Compatibility: Windows (7+), Mac (10.9+), Linux. Requires one USB port to plug your Ledger Blue.
Ledger Blue Team
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Ledger Blue. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the product mentioned on this page.