The AvalonMiner 841 is the ROQ solid miner, refined. The AvalonMiner 841 is made with Reliable Open Quality, now with Airforming Cooling Technology. Containing 104 x A3210HP 16 nm chips, AvalonMiner 841 is the latest Canaan AvalonMiner with a 13.6 Reliable Hashrate Per Second (RTHS). The hashrate achieved in the field will range from -5% to +10% of the specified rate. The Minimum hash rate is 13TH and on average the unit will average 13.6TH.
by Canaan Creative Co. Ltd.
Canaan Avalon 841 Support
Canaan Avalon 841 Features / Tech Specs
- By connecting the AvalonMiner Controller (sold separately) to a single AUC3 (AvalonMiner USB Converter 3), you may connect five AvalonMiners.
- For maximum usage, you may connect the AvalonMiner Controller to 4 AUC3 devices which may each connect to 5 AvalonMiners for a total simultaneous management of twenty AvalonMiner 841 to reach 272 TH/s (RTHS).
- Hashrate: 13TH/s, -5% ~ +10% : Average 13.6
- Power Consumption: 1290W, +0% ~ +20% @ 13TH/s, 25°C, 93% PSU Efficiency, 12V AC, Wall-Plug
- Power Efficiency: 0.099J / GigaHash Wall-Plug
- Rated Input Voltage: 12 ~ 12.6V
- Chips: 104 x A3210HP 16nm ASIC
- Frequency: Smart Speed
- PSU output pins: 8 X 6PIN
- Network Connection: AUC3 + AUC3 I2C to AvalonMiner Controller
- Controller: AvalonMiner Controller
- AUC3: Up to 5 devices / AUC3, Daisy-Chain Connection
- Operating Temperature: -5℃ ~ 30℃
- Air-intake Temperature: -5℃ ~ 30℃
- Cooling: 1 x 12038 FAN, 6000RPM
- Noise: 0 ~ 65db
- Dimensions: 370mm x 150mm x 136mm
- Gross Dimensions: 430 mm x 215mm x 205mm
- Net weight: 4.7kg
- Gross weight: 5.2kg