Earn up to 12% APY on Bitcoin, Ethereum, USD, EUR, GBP, Stablecoins & more. Start Earning Interest
What is Canaan Avalon 841?
The AvalonMiner 841 is the ROQ solid miner, refined. The AvalonMiner 841 is made with Reliable Open Quality, now with Airforming Cooling Technology. Containing 104 x A3210HP 16 nm chips, AvalonMiner 841 is the latest Canaan AvalonMiner with a 13.6 Reliable Hashrate Per Second (RTHS). The hashrate achieved in the field will range from -5% to +10% of the specified rate. The Minimum hash rate is 13TH and on average the unit will average 13.6TH.
Canaan Avalon 841 Gallery
Canaan Avalon 841 Features & Tech Specs
- By connecting the AvalonMiner Controller (sold separately) to a single AUC3 (AvalonMiner USB Converter 3), you may connect five AvalonMiners.
- For maximum usage, you may connect the AvalonMiner Controller to 4 AUC3 devices which may each connect to 5 AvalonMiners for a total simultaneous management of twenty AvalonMiner 841 to reach 272 TH/s (RTHS).
- Hashrate: 13TH/s, -5% ~ +10% : Average 13.6
- Power Consumption: 1290W, +0% ~ +20% @ 13TH/s, 25°C, 93% PSU Efficiency, 12V AC, Wall-Plug
- Power Efficiency: 0.099J / GigaHash Wall-Plug
- Rated Input Voltage: 12 ~ 12.6V
- Chips: 104 x A3210HP 16nm ASIC
- Frequency: Smart Speed
- PSU output pins: 8 X 6PIN
- Network Connection: AUC3 + AUC3 I2C to AvalonMiner Controller
- Controller: AvalonMiner Controller
- AUC3: Up to 5 devices / AUC3, Daisy-Chain Connection
- Operating Temperature: -5℃ ~ 30℃
- Air-intake Temperature: -5℃ ~ 30℃
- Cooling: 1 x 12038 FAN, 6000RPM
- Noise: 0 ~ 65db
- Dimensions: 370mm x 150mm x 136mm
- Gross Dimensions: 430 mm x 215mm x 205mm
- Net weight: 4.7kg
- Gross weight: 5.2kg