Shaurya Malwa · 10 hours ago · 2 min read
Antminer T9+ is an ASIC Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash miner by Bitmain that uses SHA-256 algorithm. It has a maximum hashrate of 10.5Th/s for a power consumption of 1432W.
- Hash Rate: 10.5TH/s (within ±7%).
- Power Consumption: 1450W (±10%) as measured from the wall.
- Power Efficiency: 0.136 J/GH at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW3++ PSU).
- Noise level: Loud. Not for desk-top use. Sounds like a whiny vacuum.
- Chip quantity per unit: 162 x BM1387.
- Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V.
- Operating Temperature: 0C to 40 °C.
- Network Connection: Ethernet