6 hours ago · 3 min read
Table of Contents
The AvalonMiner 821 is the ROQ Solid Miner, Refined. The AvalonMiner 821 is made with Reliable Open Quality, now with Airforming Cooling Technology. Containing 104 x A3210 16 nm chips, AvalonMiner 821 is the latest Canaan AvalonMiner with a 11.5 Reliable Hashrate Per Second (RTHS).
- By connecting the AvalonMiner Controller (sold separately) to a single AUC3 (AvalonMiner USB Converter 3), you may connect five AvalonMiners.
- For maximum usage, you may connect the AvalonMiner Controller to 4 AUC3 devices which may each connect to 5 AvalonMiners for a total simultaneous management of twenty AvalonMiner 821 to reach 220 TH/s (RTHS).
- Hashrate: 11.5TH/s, -5% ~ +10%, 11.5 Average
- Power Consumption: 1200W, +0% ~ +20% @ 11TH/s, 25°C, 93% PSU Efficiency, 12V AC, Wall-Plug
- Power Efficiency: 0.109J / GigaHash Wall-Plug
- Rated Input Voltage: 12 ~ 12.6V
- Chips: 104 x A3210 16nm ASIC
- Frequency: Smart Speed
- PSU output pins: 8 X 6PIN
- Network Connection: AUC3 + AUC3 I2C to AvalonMiner Controller
- Controller: AvalonMiner Controller
- AUC3: Up to 5 devices / AUC3, Daisy-Chain Connection
- Operating Temperature: -5℃ ~ 30℃
- Air-intake Temperature: -5℃ ~ 30℃
- Cooling: 1 x 12038 FAN, 6000RPM
- Noise: 0 ~ 65db
- Dimensions: 370mm x 150mm x 136mm
- Gross Dimensions: 430 mm x 215mm x 205mm
- Net weight: 4.7kg
- Gross weight: 5.2kg
- Certificates: FCC CE ROSH IC KC RUSSIA NOTIFICATION
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Canaan Avalon 821. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the product mentioned on this page.