Antminer S9 is a powerful bitcoin miner, yet smaller than many portable boom-boxes. Bitmain's BM1387 chip is built using TSMC's 16nm FinFET technology and, delivering a record-breaking 0.098 J/GHs, is the world's most efficient bitcoin mining chip in the consumer market. Each Antminer S9 employs 189 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any bitcoin miner ever made.
Antminer S9 (14 TH/s) Support
Antminer S9 (14 TH/s) Features / Tech Specs
- The world’s first bitcoin mining ASIC based on the 16nm process node.
- S9’s control board uses the Altera Cyclone® V system-on-a-chip (SoC) built on TSMC’s 28nm low-power (28LP) process technology.
- Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
- Cooling Fan: 2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
- Dimensions: 350mm(L) x 135mm(W) x 158mm(H)
- Frequency Range: Automatically set
Hash Rate 11.5TH/s, 12.5TH/s, 13TH/s, 13.5TH/s & 14TH/s, depending on batch. Variation of ±5% is expected
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Power Consumption: 1127W (11.5TH/s batch), 1225W (12.5TH/s batch), 1274W (13TH/s batch), 1323W (13.5TH/s batch), 1372W (14TH/s batch) (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU,93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp). Expected discrepancy of +10%
- Power Efficiency: 0.098 J/GH +10% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V