Antminer L3+ (504 MH/s)
Antminer L3+ is a Litecoin miner by Bitmain that uses the Scrypt algorithm. It boasts a 504MH/s hashrate with a power consumption of 800W.
- Chip quantity per unit: 288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board
- Chip Type: BM1485 ASIC chip
- DC Voltage Input: 11.60 ~ 13.00V
- Dimensions: 352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)
- Hash Rate: 504MH/s. A variation of +/- 5% is expected.
- Network Connection: Ethernet
Operating Temperature: 0°C – 40°C
- Power Consumption: 800W +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- Power Efficiency: 1.6J/MH +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Antminer L3+ (504 MH/s). All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the product mentioned on this page.