Antminer D3 (19.3 GH/s)
Antminer D3 focuses on X11 mining, an algorithm used by the popular Dash cryptocurrency. With a 19.3 GH/s hashing power, it consumes approximately 1200W.
- Hashing algorithm: X11 (Dash and many others)
- Hash rate: 19.3 GH/s (Variation of ±5% is expected)
- Power consumption: 1200W (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Dimensions of the miner: 12.6 x5.12 x 7.5″
- Processor: 19.3 GHz Atom D410
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Drive: 11 GB
- Graphics Coprocessor: 19.3 GHz Atom D410
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Antminer D3 (19.3 GH/s). All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the product mentioned on this page.