Bitcoin 4 hours ago · 1 min read
Antminer X3 (220 kH/s)
Table of Contents
Antminer X3 is Bitmain mining equipment that uses CryptoNight Algorithm. This miner offers a 220 kHz/s mining hashrate that utilizes 465 watts of power usage.
- Hashing Algorithm: CryptoNight
- Total quantity of hash chips: 180 pcs
- Total quantity of hash boards: 3 pcs
- Total hash rate: 220 kH/s
- DC voltage input: 11.60~13.00 V
- DC current input @12V DC: 38.8 A +7%
- DC Power @12V DC input: 465 W +7%
- 220VAC Power @25℃ ,93%: 500 W +7%
conversion efficiency of APW3
- 220VAC Power efficiency: 2.27 J/kH +7%
@25℃,93% conversion efficiency of APW3
- Weight（without package): 5.5 kg
- Operation temperature: 0-40 ℃
- Storage temperature: -40-85 ℃
- Operation humidity: 5%RH-95%RH, prevent condensation
- Noise: 76 dB
- Networking connection mode: Ethernet Cable
- Power connection mode: All three PCI-E ports are required to power the board. You can use one PSU to power multiple boards, but do not attempt to power one board with two PSUs. We suggest to prevent the control board to be powered up before hash boards be powered up.
- Size(Length*Width*Height,without package): 334mm*125mm*207mm
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Antminer X3 (220 kH/s). All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the product mentioned on this page.