Bitcoin 4 hours ago · 1 min read
Table of Contents
The Antminer E3 is the first Ethereum-based ASIC miner which is a product of Bitmain. This Ethash miner offers a 180MH/s mining hashrate that utilizes 800 watts of power usage.
- Hashing Algorithm: Ethash
- Total quantity of hash chips: 18 PCS
- Total quantity of hash boards: 3 PCS
- Total hash rate: 190 MH/s
- DC voltage input: 11.60~13.00 V
- DC current input @12V DC input @25℃: 58.9 A +4%
- DC Power @12V DC input @25℃: 707 W +4%
- 220VAC Power @25℃ ,93% conversion efficiency of APW3++: 760 W +4%
- 220VAC Power efficiency @25℃ ,93% conversion efficiency of APW3++: 4 J/MH +4%
- Weight（without package): 10.5 kg
- Operation temperature: 0-40 ℃
- Storage temperature: -40-85 ℃
- Operation humidity: 5%RH-95%RH, prevent condensation
- Noise: 76 dB
- Networking connection mode: Ethernet Cable
- Power connection mode: All two PCI-E ports are required to power the board. You can use one PSU to power multiple boards, but do not attempt to power one board with two PSUs. We suggest to prevent the control board to be powered up before hash boards be powered up.
- Size (Length*Width*Height): 399.5mm*130mm*328.15mm
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Antminer E3. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the product mentioned on this page.