Joe Roets Verified — Joe Roets has verified to CryptoSlate that all corresponding social details are accurate.
Joe Roets is the Architect, Founder, and Chief Executive Officer of Seattle-based Dragonchain. He has over 20 years of experience in software architecture, focused primarily on security and scalability. He has created and led multiple technology startups, beginning in the mid-1990s.
Roets is a visionary and thought leader in blockchain technology, having led or contributed to projects in the space since 2010 at companies such as Overstock, Coinbase, Symbiont, and The Walt Disney Company.
- Bloq, Inc. Principal Blockchain Architect 2017
- The Walt Disney Company Sr. Software Architect / Principal Blockchain Arcitect 2014-2017
- Symbiont.io Senior Vice President - Engineering 2014-2015
- St. Mary of the Plains, B.S., Computer Science, 1991-1992
- St. Mary of the Plains, B.A., History, 1990-1991
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Joe Roets. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.