Input Output Hong Kong (IOHK) is a research and development company committed to using the peer-to-peer innovations of blockchain to build accessible financial services for all. The company was founded in 2015 by Charles Hoskinson and Jeremy Wood. IOHK is an engineering company that builds cryptocurrencies and blockchains for academic institutions, government entities and corporations.
Input Output (IOHK) Services
- Currently, IOHK is studying new tools and paradigms for cryptographic research and the architecture of cryptocurrencies. More specifically, IOHK is collaboratively developing an open-source library for universal composability and the Scorex project. IOHK also does for-profit work aligned with its mission, vision and goals.
- CARDANO. Cardano is a blockchain platform with more advanced features than any protocol yet developed and the first to evolve out of a scientific philosophy. IOHK group is contracted to design, build, and maintain the Cardano platform through to 2020.
- DAEDALUS. Daedalus is the extensible open source cryptocurrency wallet, built to grow with the community.
- ETHEREUM CLASSIC. Ethereum Classic (ETC) is a continuation of the original Ethereum blockchain – the classic version preserving untampered history; free from external interference and subjective tampering of transactions.
- QEDITAS. Qeditas is a project to apply blockchain technology to support the construction of a library of formalized mathematics. It is intended to be a realization (or possibly revival) of the QED project, as described in the QED Manifesto.
- SCOREX. Scorex is an open-source project that aims to speed up research and development of blockchains.
- RS|COIN. RS|Coin is a scalable and distributed cryptographic currency framework.
- SYMPHONY. Symphony of Blockchains is an interactive, visual and auditory exploration of Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and the blockchain.
Input Output (IOHK) Support
Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer
Co-Founder, Chief Strategy Officer