Source: DRGNUSD Chart by TradingView
Dragonchain is a U.S.-based technology leader, offering Blockchain as a Service with security and scalability at the forefront of its operations. Dragonchain’s public/private hybrid blockchain platform combines high performance and ease of use, allowing enterprises to build and deploy blockchain solutions and smart contracts in a matter of minutes. It helps companies break into blockchain faster, without forcing them to change their existing IT infrastructure. As a service provider built by seasoned members of the tech industry, Dragonchain understands the needs of enterprises and is designed to handle prevalent issues in several industries.
- Hybrid architecture allows instant transaction processing
- Fixed 5-second blocks
- Unlimited scalability
- On-premises and managed service capabilities create flexibility for enterprises
- Microservice-based smart contracts
- Cloud-agnostic deployment enabled through Kubernetes
- Rapid prototyping
- Deployment in minutes
- Support for any language or executable code including Python, Java, Node.js, Go, C#, or any *nix shell
- Blockchain as a Service model allowing users to get started without first needing to establish a network of nodes
- Leverage well-known development and security patterns
- Updatable smart contracts
- Selective exposure or execution of logic on other chains
- Combined hashpower and security of multiple public blockchains for every transaction
- Interoperability with special-purpose blockchains allows businesses to build without vendor or blockchain lock-in
- Interchain smart contracts can be programmed to dynamically respond to changes in the business environment
- Dragonchain’s broad-ranging patent and trademark sets the standard for blockchain interoperability
Dragonchain test demo hits 15,000 transactions per second on its public network
“Enterprise-first” blockchain platform Dragonchain clocked a peak performance of 15,000 transactions per second in a 24-hour performance demonstration Thursday, as reported by the company’s official Twitter account.
Dragonchain launches a new social media platform dubbed Dragon Den
Dragonchain announced the official introduction of a social media platform that incentivizes users for the creation and evaluation of quality content.
Dragonchain awarded patent for blockchain-powered loyalty system
Dragonchain, an enterprise blockchain-as-a-service provider originally developed out of a Disney technology incubator, was awarded a patent for a loyalty system that tracks and monetizes time on the blockchain, according to documents published by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
Dragonchain to ‘Reimagine’ Blockchain with Launch of Seven New Products
Come September 10, enterprise blockchain ecosystem Dragonchain will raise the curtain on seven of its new, “innovative” products, designed to tackle several of the most critical issues hampering the blockchain industry, at the Blockchain Seattle Conference, according to a press release.
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Dragonchain. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the coins, projects or people mentioned on this page. Data is provided by CoinMarketCap, Coinpaprika and TradingView.