Source: DOTUSD Chart by TradingView
Polkadot development is on track to deliver the most robust platform for security, scalability, and innovation. Currently, Polkadot is in the Governance and Removing Sudo phase of launch.
- True interoperability – Polkadot enables cross-blockchain transfers of any type of data or asset, not just tokens. Connecting to Polkadot gives you the ability to interoperate with a wide variety of blockchains in the Polkadot network.
- Economic & transactional scalability – Polkadot provides unprecedented economic scalability by enabling a common set of validators to secure multiple blockchains. Polkadot provides transactional scalability by spreading transactions across multiple parallel blockchains.
- Easy blockchain innovation – Create a custom blockchain in minutes using the Substrate framework. Connect your chain to Polkadot and get interoperability and security from day one. This ease of development helps Polkadot’s network grow.
- Forkless and future-proof – Polkadot can upgrade without hard forks to integrate new features or fix bugs. This capability enables Polkadot to easily adapt to changes and upgrade itself as better technologies become available.
- Security for everyone – Polkadot’s novel data availability and validity scheme allows chains to interact with each other in a meaningful way. Chains remain independent in their governance, but united in their security.
- User-driven network governance – Polkadot has a sophisticated governance system where all stakeholders have a voice. Upgrades to the network are coordinated on-chain and enacted autonomously, ensuring that Polkadot’s development reflects the values of the community and avoids stagnation.
Polkadot looks to 10x transaction speed in new updates
The asynchronous backing update will be ready for deployment on Kusama by the end of 2022.
Kylin network wins parachain auction 25 on Polkadot
Kylin became the third project to reach the max bid cap of 150,000 DOT, which is over a million dollars among the last seven parachain auctions.
Interlay launches Bitcoin-backed stablecoin iBTC on Polkadot network
The new stablecoin — interBitcoin — is a wrapped product that will bring Bitcoin's trust and security to more technologically innovative chains.
Web3 Foundation passes 400 project grants on Polkadot
Web3 Foundation (W3F) has received hundreds of applications from projects looking to build on Polkadot — around 40% of these submissions were approved by the foundation.
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Polkadot. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the coins, projects or people mentioned on this page. Data is provided by CoinMarketCap, Coinpaprika and TradingView.