Source: DOTUSD Chart by TradingView
Polkadot development is on track to deliver the most robust platform for security, scalability, and innovation. Currently, Polkadot is in the Governance and Removing Sudo phase of launch.
- True interoperability – Polkadot enables cross-blockchain transfers of any type of data or asset, not just tokens. Connecting to Polkadot gives you the ability to interoperate with a wide variety of blockchains in the Polkadot network.
- Economic & transactional scalability – Polkadot provides unprecedented economic scalability by enabling a common set of validators to secure multiple blockchains. Polkadot provides transactional scalability by spreading transactions across multiple parallel blockchains.
- Easy blockchain innovation – Create a custom blockchain in minutes using the Substrate framework. Connect your chain to Polkadot and get interoperability and security from day one. This ease of development helps Polkadot’s network grow.
- Forkless and future-proof – Polkadot can upgrade without hard forks to integrate new features or fix bugs. This capability enables Polkadot to easily adapt to changes and upgrade itself as better technologies become available.
- Security for everyone – Polkadot’s novel data availability and validity scheme allows chains to interact with each other in a meaningful way. Chains remain independent in their governance, but united in their security.
- User-driven network governance – Polkadot has a sophisticated governance system where all stakeholders have a voice. Upgrades to the network are coordinated on-chain and enacted autonomously, ensuring that Polkadot’s development reflects the values of the community and avoids stagnation.
Web3 Foundation claims Polkadot’s native token DOT is software, not a security
Web3 Foundation's chief legal officer Daniel Schoenberger claims Polkadot's native token DOT is a software, not security and should not be subject to federal securities law.
CryptoSlate Daily wMarket Update – Oct. 24: Polkadot sees slight gain as market rut continues
The wMarket Update condenses the most important price movements in the crypto markets over the last 24 hours, published 07:00 ET on weekdays.
Polkadot ecosystem falls 2.9% after founder Gavin Wood steps down as Parity CEO
Following Wood's departure, Parity co-founder Bjorn Wagner will take over as the new CEO.
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Polkadot. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the coins, projects or people mentioned on this page. Data is provided by CoinMarketCap, Coinpaprika and TradingView.