The Bitfury Group is a leading full-service blockchain technology company and one of the largest private infrastructure providers in the blockchain ecosystem. Bitfury develops and delivers cutting-edge software and hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organizations and individuals to securely move assets across the blockchain. It has offices in Washington D.C., London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Dubai and Moscow, and datacenter operations in Iceland, the Republic of Georgia, Canada and Norway.
- Exonum. Exonum is an extensible framework that enables you to build decentralized, secure and reliable blockchain applications.
- Crystal. Crystal is a web-based software tool that helps financial institutions and law enforcement manage blockchain investigations.
- LightningPeach. The Lightning Network is a second-layer protocol, initially built on top of the Bitcoin Blockchain. LightningPeach brings simplicity convenience to the Lightning Network itself.
- Bitfury Clarke. Building on Bitfury’s five successful generations of mining chips, the Bitfury Clarke ASIC offers the strongest performance among bitcoin mining chips and is unparalleled in efficiency.
- Bitfury Tardis. The Bitfury Tardis is Bitfury’s newest mining server with unparalleled performance and new user-friendly features.
- BlockBox AC. Each BlockBox AC has the capabilities of a full-size bitcoin mining datacenter, making this the newest tool for mining bitcoin on a large scale.
- Immersion Cooling. In a two-phase immersion cooled system, electronic components are submerged into a bath of dielectric heat transfer liquids, which are much better heat conductors than air, water or oil.
- Turn-Key Solutions. Bitfury provides a wide range of custom turn-key hardware solutions.
Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Co-Founder & Strategic Technical Advisor, past CTO