49 mins ago · 2 min read
Table of Contents
Andrew Yang is an entrepreneur and author running for President as a Democrat in 2020. Andrew has worked in startups and early-stage growth companies as a founder or executive for almost twenty years. In 2011 he founded Venture for America, a national entrepreneurship fellowship that helped create almost 3,000 jobs in cities throughout the country.
In his book The War on Normal People, he explains the mounting crisis of the automation of labor and makes the case for the Freedom Dividend, a Universal Basic Income of $1,000 a month for every American as well as other policies to progress to the next stage of capitalism. Andrew was named a Presidential Ambassador of Entrepreneurship under the Obama administration and a Champion of Change for his work with Venture for America.
Andrew has been a strong proponent of cryptocurrency blockchain technology.
- Yang2020, Presidential Candidate
- Venture for America, CEO & Founder
- ProPhase, LLC, Director
- Manhattan GMAT, CEO, President, Managing Director, 2006-2011
- Crisp Wirelss, Vice President, 2001-2002
- Stargiving.com, Co-Founder, President, 2000-2001
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP, Associate, 1999-2000
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D., 1996-1999
- Brown University, BA, Economics, 1992-1996
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Andrew Yang. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.