Mance Harmon is the co-CEO of Swirlds Labs which develops and supports the Hedera network, creating community and enterprise solutions. He is the Co-Founder and former CEO of Hedera Hashgraph, a platform that offers a distributed public ledger that enables anyone to easily develop secure, fair, lightning-fast decentralized applications.
Mance is an experienced technology executive and entrepreneur with over 20 years of strategic leadership experience in multi-national corporations, government agencies, and high-tech startups. His prior experience includes serving as the Head of Architecture and Labs at Ping Identity, Founder/ CEO of two tech startups, the senior executive for product security at a $1.7B revenue organization, Program Manager for a very-large scale software program for the Missile Defense Agency, the Course Director for Cybersecurity at US Air Force Academy, and research scientist in Machine Learning at Wright Laboratory.
Mance received an MS in Computer Science from the University of Massachusetts Amherst, and a BS in Computer Science from Mississippi State University.
- Hedera Co-Founder and Former CEO
- Swirlds Labs Co-CEO
- Swirlds Inc CEO / Co-founder
- Hedera Hashgraph CEO and Co-founder Aug 2017 - May 2022
- Ping Identity Head of Labs May 2013 - Oct 2016
- Ping Identity Head of Architecture Feb 2016 - Sep 2016
- Ortsbo Chief Technology Officer Mar 2012 - May 2013
- BlueWave Security Founder and CEO Sep 2005 - Dec 2011
- Trio Security, Inc. CEO and Founder Sep 2002 - Jun 2004
- Missile Defense Agency Program Manager, Missile Defense Wargame Jul 2000 - Sep 2002
- United State Air Force Academy Instructor, Dept. of Computer Science Dec 1998 - Jun 2000
- University of Massachuse Student, Graduate Program, Dept. of Computer Science Aug 1997 - Dec 1998
- Research Scientist for Machine Learning (Artificial Intelligence) Air Force Research Laboratory: Wright Laboratory Jul 1993 - Aug 1997
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, MS, Computer Science, 1997 - 1998
- Mississippi State University, BS, Computer Science, 1989 - 1993
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Mance Harmon. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.