Bitcoin 19 hours ago · 2 min read
Table of Contents
Devin Finzer is an American entrepreneur and technology executive. He the co-founder and current chief executive officer of OpenSea, the world’s largest marketplace for non-fungible tokens.
- OpenSea, Co-Founder and CEO
- Credit Karma, Engineering Manager, Jun 2016 - Dec 2017
- Claimdog, Co-Founder, Apr 2015 - Jun 2016
- Iris Labs, Co-Founder, Apr 2015 - Jul 2015
- Pinterest, Software Engineer, Aug 2013 - Mar 2015
- Flipboard Inc., Software Engineer Intern, Jun 2012 - Aug 2012
- Google, Software Engineer Intern, Google Cloud Platform, May 2011 - Aug 2011
- Wikimedia Foundation, Analytics Intern, May 2010 - Aug 2010
- Brown University, BS, Computer Science - Mathetmatics, 2009 - 2013
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Devin Finzer. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.