Adam Bozanich is the founder and CTO at Overclock Labs, creator of the Akash Network which is an open and decentralized computing marketplace to reduce cloud costs by up to 90%, powered by containers and a native blockchain. He is a software tinkerer with a tilt towards distributed systems, currently building a decentralized cloud platform from the ground up.
- Akash Network Founder & CTO
- Overclock Labs Co-Founder & CTO
- Sprouts Tech Co-Founder, Tech Lead Jun 2014 - Mar 2016
- Self Employed Software Consultant 2012 - 2014
- CHNL, Inc. Lead Software Architect Oct 2011 - Nov 2012
- Topspin Media Server Engineer Jan 2009 - Jan 2012
- Xoopit Software Engineer Jun 2008 - Jan 2009
- Mu Dynamics Senior Security Engineer Jul 2006 - Aug 2008
- Symantec Corp. QA Automation Engineer Oct 2005 - Jul 2006
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Adam Bozanich. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.