Blockstream is a provider of blockchain technologies, on the forefront of work in cryptography and distributed systems. Blockstream provides a range of software and hardware solutions and expert professional services to companies deploying new blockchain-based networks.
- Lightning Networks. Blockstream is collaborating with industry leaders to create a Bitcoin micropayment system that supports high volumes of instant tiny payments using proportional transaction fees and that operates at the speed of light.
- Liquid. Liquid provides a more secure and efficient system for exchange-side bitcoin to move across the network.
- Cryptocurrency Data Feed. The Cryptocurrency Data Feed, a partnership between Blockstream and Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), offers traders best in class real-time and historical cryptocurrency data from a strong and growing list of exchange partners worldwide.
- Blockstream Satellite. Utilizing the latest open source Software Defined Radio (SDR) technologies, the Blockstream Satellite network offers a breakthrough in the cost effectiveness of satellite communications.
- The Elements Project. The Elements Project is a community of people extending and improving the Bitcoin codebase. As open source, protocol-level technology, developers can use Elements to extend the functionality of Bitcoin and explore new applications of the blockchain.
Co-Founder & CEO
Co-Founder and Core Tech Engineer
Co-Founder and Chief Security Officer
Co-Founder and Infrastructure Tech Engineer
Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer
Chief Strategy Officer
Former Co-Founder & CTO
1000 de La Gauchetiere Street West Suite 2100, Montréal, Quebec, CanadaOpen in Google Maps →
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Blockstream. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the company mentioned on this page.