Nick Chong · 3 hours ago · 3 min read
Blockstream is a provider of blockchain technologies, on the forefront of work in cryptography and distributed systems. Blockstream provides a range of software and hardware solutions and expert professional services to companies deploying new blockchain-based networks.
- Lightning Networks. Blockstream is collaborating with industry leaders to create a Bitcoin micropayment system that supports high volumes of instant tiny payments using proportional transaction fees and that operates at the speed of light.
- Liquid. Liquid provides a more secure and efficient system for exchange-side bitcoin to move across the network.
- Cryptocurrency Data Feed. The Cryptocurrency Data Feed, a partnership between Blockstream and Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), offers traders best in class real-time and historical cryptocurrency data from a strong and growing list of exchange partners worldwide.
- Blockstream Satellite. Utilizing the latest open source Software Defined Radio (SDR) technologies, the Blockstream Satellite network offers a breakthrough in the cost effectiveness of satellite communications.
- The Elements Project. The Elements Project is a community of people extending and improving the Bitcoin codebase. As open source, protocol-level technology, developers can use Elements to extend the functionality of Bitcoin and explore new applications of the blockchain.
Co-Founder & CEO
Co-Founder and Core Tech Engineer
Co-Founder and Chief Security Officer
Co-Founder and Infrastructure Tech Engineer
Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer
Chief Strategy Officer
Former Co-Founder & CTO
1000 de La Gauchetiere Street West Suite 2100, Montréal, Quebec, CanadaOpen in Google Maps →