Mastercard Inc. is a leading global payments & technology company that connects consumers, businesses, merchants, issuers & governments around the world. Mastercard Blockchain creates new commerce opportunities for the digital transfer of value. Mastercard Blockchain APIs are experimental and available for selected testing with partners. As of April 2018, Mastercard has filed over 30 patents for blockchain and cryptocurrency-related projects.
MASTERCARD BLOCKCHAIN API
- Privacy. The platform prioritizes the privacy of all participants on a Blockchain. Only direct partners will have insight into their specific transactions
- Ease of use. Allows integration of the benefits of Blockchain into applications without the overhead of setting up a local node
- Flexibility. Provides samples to get you started quickly, and provide a framework to help you design your application protocol
- Scalability. The consensus mechanism brings commercial processing speed and extensibility to the Blockchain
- A trusted partner. With Mastercard’s existing capabilities at your disposal, you can build real world financial applications that are ready for global scale
President and Chief Executive Officer
2000 Purchase St, Purchase, NY 10577, USAOpen in Google Maps →
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Mastercard. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the company mentioned on this page.