Chris Jones Verified — Chris Jones has verified to CryptoSlate that all corresponding social details are accurate.
Chris (Jonesy) Jones is the COO and co-founder of Aquagenuity, a data-as-a-service platform for making drinking water quality data visible. He previously served as CMO of Dragonchain.
Jones has over 20 years of marketing experience and has previously held key executive roles with Adidas America, Mattel, and Boost Mobile.
Jones is a long-time entrepreneur and an expert in translating complex, technical features and functionalities into easy to understand concepts. He is a true evangelist for blockchain, people, and projects.
- Aquagenuity COO & Co-Founder
- Blockchain Seattle Co-Founder
- The E201 Group Managing Director
- CodeNgo Co-Founder
- Dragonchain CMO 2019
- Chartercoin Co-Founder 2017-2018
- Blockchain Seattle Co-Founder 2017-2018
- Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management, MBA, Marketing, 2000-2002
- Georgetown University McDonough School of Business, BSBA, Marketing/Management, 1991-1995
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Chris Jones. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.