FTX Exploiter ups the ante with 200K ETH move
FTX Exploiter began moving ETH again as 195,000 ETH leaves the hackers' main wallet with 15,000 of the total bridged to renBTC.
Following on from the movement of 50,000 Ethereum (ETH) on Nov. 20, the FTX Exploiter wallet has moved a total of 195,000 ETH via 13 transactions through Nov. 2.
FTX “HACKER” JUST MOVED 200,000 ETHEREUM FROM HIS WALLET pic.twitter.com/5sCOifoXHU
— GURGAVIN (@gurgavin) November 21, 2022
Unlike the ETH outflow of Nov. 20, the 195,000 ETH has been shifted in 13 transactions of 15,000 ETH to 13 separate new wallets.
Of the 13 new wallet addresses, the hacker has left 15,000 ETH in each of the new wallets bar one. In the first of the 13 transactions, the receiving account has bridged the ETH to renBTC — as seen on Nov. 20th.
To help keep track of the recent ETH movement, we have listed the 13 new wallet addresses below:
- 1: 0x8059c2B8fF915eC4B615c95e719861f269d68aDa (ETH bridged to BTC)
- 2: 0x9B10ca213be20b8Bc2a398839Edd1F6406dc9B47
- 3: 0xA122d2D3D147732e2b5Cce7d43A8c20e99C569F1
- 4: 0x5ab55afcbFde83e0b3fBeff67Ed0dA73Ba7b629C
- 5: 0xD53C2e2D17281487023C1e4433F7aC95B88D7277
- 6: 0x7F3DeBBA84491401bD4fE51C1A1926B049189D57
- 7: 0x3E957EfC6D1BF1d9141212269cD04855Ad92696e
- 8: 0x52DA49C343dF2D1880Ec79Df9C89a962afC8691d
- 9: 0x99072E1422377d808d5599A78Aa7e772B988C0FB
- 10: 0x44B53564B95530A0bC708900089E685EEF12fA6E
- 11: 0xd11fD269ac6b602e42AbB6F0F186cD5B27180ffD
- 12: 0xC0C847B14965df7e7EaA003eA987C6187211d85f
- 13: 0x11133Bcf0EcbE48e74A4D787Bb047AA5Bc2C5Cab
To keep track of the stolen Bitcoin (BTC), VP of research at TheBlock, Larry Cermak, has created a list of the 22 wallets holding the stolen $7.2 million in BTC.
As you probably already know, FTX hacker has been swapping from ETH to renBTC and then exiting to on-chain BTC (presumably because it's easier to obfuscate)
These are all the addresses where the stolen BTC sits at the moment. So far it's about $72.7M spread across 22 wallets. pic.twitter.com/StXSb0qcFv
— Larry Cermak (@lawmaster) November 21, 2022