Bitcoin 19 hours ago · 2 min read
Brian Fu Verified — Brian Fu has verified that all information presented on this page is true and accurate.
Table of Contents
Brian has more than 15 years of experience in TradFi, investment banking and private equity at major financial institutions including Bloomberg, Standard Chartered Bank, Silk Road Finance and China Merchants Capital, before diving into the world of on-chain protocols and crypto. Having experienced the bottlenecks and pain points of TradFi infrastructure firsthand, he looks forward to building with people and technology that can realise this new financial paradigm. Brian is a graduate of the University of British Columbia with a major in Engineering Physics and a minor in Commerce, during which he developed a keen interest in computational finance.
- zkLend, Co-Founder & Co-Project Lead
- China Merchants Capital, Vice President, May 2019 - Jan 2022
- Silk Road Finance Corporation, Vice President, May 2016 - Apr 2019
- Standard Chartered, Associate Director, Commercial Real Estate, Industries Group, Jul 2011 - Apr 2016
- Standard Chartered, International Graduate, FX Structuring, Aug 2009 - Jul 2011
- Bloomberg, Analytics Representative, Feb 2009 - Jul 2009
- Sulzer Pumps Inc., Junior Designer, Engineering Department, May 2007 - Sep 2007
- EaglePicher Medical Power, Corp., Junior Mechanical Designer, Production Development, May 2006 - Sep 2006
- Harvard Business School Online, Certificate in Global Business, 2021 - 2022
- The University of British Columbia, Bachelor, Major Engineering Physics, Minor Commerce, 2003 - 2008
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Brian Fu. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.