Klippsten is CEO of SwanBitcoin.com and the author of “Bitcoin: Your Bright Orange Future.” He also serves as an advisor for Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ: RIOT), Unchained Capital, Bitcoin Venture Fund (TVP), and Bitcoiner Ventures. Throughout his career, he has advised on more than $250 million of fundraising and invested in more than 20 early-stage startups. Klippsten worked for Google, McKinsey, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, and the University of Chicago before starting startups. After living in NYC and Chicago for 15 years, he now lives with his wife and daughters in Los Angeles. His hobbies include Bitcoin, history, and travel (his favorite places are Istanbul and Barcelona).
- Swan Bitcoin CEO
- Riot Blockchain Advisory Board Member
- Unchained Capital Advisor / Investor
- Cliffstone Startup Investor / Advisor 2013 - 2020
- Fuisz Co-founder & Chief Business Officer 2013 - 2015
- Google Strategy and Operations, Large Client Sales 2011 - 2013
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, MBA in Finance, Entrepreneurship, and International Business,
- University of Missouri - Columbia, Broadcast Journalism, New Media, Convergence, Business Management,
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Cory Klippsten. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.