Adrian Brink is the CEO at Heliax, Co-Founder of the Anoma project, and a member of the Anoma Foundation Council. Anoma Network is an intent-centric, privacy-preserving protocol for decentralized counterparty discovery, solving, and multi-chain atomic settlement.
Prior to Heliax, Adrian co-founded, scaled and eventually sold Cryptium Labs, an infrastructure operator that provided PoS validation from bunkers in the Swiss Alps, while simultaneously building Metastate, an R&D company that upgraded layer-1 protocols valued at over $4bn. Adrian was formerly the 3rd core protocol engineer to work on building the Cosmos stack at Tendermint and completed a graduate thesis on censorship-resistant e-voting systems as a means of helping the Catalan people to gain their independence.
- Anoma Network Founder
- Heliax Founder & Managing Director
- Anoma Foundation Member of the Foundation Board
- Metastate Founder & Managing Director Mar 2019 - Jan 2021
- Cryptium Labs Founder & Managing Director Jun 2018 - Jan 2021
- Web3 Foundation Technologist Oct 2018 - Mar 2019
- Ignite Head of Partnerships & Community Nov 2017 - Oct 2018
- Ignite Core Protocol Developer Apr 2017 - Oct 2018
- Appstract Software Engineer May 2016 - Apr 2017
- IT-Universitetet i København, Master of Science - MS Computer Science,
- Cass Business School, Bachelor of Science - BS Business Management,
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Adrian Brink. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.