6 hours ago · 2 min read
Table of Contents
Trust (Binance’s official wallet) is a mobile wallet that supports Ethereum and ERC20, ERC223 tokens. Currently more than 20,000 tokens that are built on Ethereum are accessible through Trust Wallet app. Trust has a DApp Browser that is a full-fledged Web3 browser that allows you to interact with decentralized applications (DApp) directly from the app. Binance has announced the acquisition of Trust Wallet on July 31, 2018.
- Wallet: send and request ether, ERC20 and ERC223 tokens
- Watch: add an address and get notified when it is active
- DApp Browser: use decentralized applications to instantly buy, sell ethereum and ERC20 and ERC223 tokens, collect digital assets such as cryptokitties and more
- Push notifications: get notified of when transactions happen on your address
- Transactions: see detailed information about transactions, full history, price of your portfolio
- Send & Receive: easily send and receive assets via QR code or copy/paste
- Security: set a passcode to protect the app to add another level of encryption
CEO & Founder
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Trust Wallet. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the product mentioned on this page.