Shaurya Malwa · 3 hours ago · 2 min read · Insights via Michael Moro
The Enjin Wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet for Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Enjin Coin, ERC20, ERC721 and ERC1155 tokens. It features a Smart Crypto Wallet UI that evolves on the fly to suit your specific needs and employs innovative security measures to turn your smartphone into a hardware-like secure Ethereum & Bitcoin wallet.
- Add Custom Tokens: Add and manage any ERC20 or ETH Token even if they have not been officially listed yet.
- Create Infinite Wallets: Create, import, track and use an infinite number of Ethereum ETH, Bitcoin BTC, Litecoin LTC and ERC20 ERC721 ERC1155 wallets.
- Organize Your Finances: Split your funds into different allotments – create a savings, trading or a business wallet, and unlimited other crypto wallets.
- Track Infinite Wallets: Track any BTC, ETH and LTC address and watch all of their transactions in real-time.
- Track Your Hardware Wallets: Instantly view your hardware cryptocurrency wallet balance & transactions.
- Import & Sweep: Import Bitcoin and Litecoin private keys (BIP38/XPRV/XPUB), and import from MyEtherWallet.
- 12 words and a pen: In case your device gets lost, you can secure your wallet and coins with just 12 words written on paper. The master phrase can restore your wallet and funds on any other device.
- Enjin Secure Keyboard: Designed to prevent any form of data sniffing or keyloggers, featuring an option to randomize keys for the ultimate level of input protection.
- Rule of Two Encryption: Two independent layers of cryptography protect the keystore and confidential data. Hardware 256 AES encryption is employed on the lower level and software encryption is utilised at the application layer.
- Memory encryption: Data is held in encrypted memory and any important values are deleted from system memory.
- Screenshot & video blocking: Secure window layout at the OS level stops any screen recording attempts.
- Smart UI: Seamless and blazing-fast mobile user interface evolves on the fly to suit your specific needs.
- Multi-Currency values
- Multi-Lingual (31 languages)
- QR Scanner
- Import from most major wallets
- Ethereum (ETH) & Token transaction filters