47 mins ago · 2 min read
Table of Contents
Algomate created a multi-use cryptocurrency platform (Bloomberg for Crypto) that sits on top of exchange accounts bringing features across exchanges, simplified reporting, trading automation and much more.
- Automated Strategies. Create automated strategies utilizing our C# application and web framework across one or multiple exchanges.
- Price Comparison Charts. Explore Price Data across multiple exchanges / view pries across multiple exchanges for discrepancies / on one chart.
- Manage Multiple Exchanges. Oversee and manage your balance across exchanges. you can see everything in one view rather than all of your separate accounts, in a master view with your balances and orders across all exchanges
- Execute Complex Orders. Create: Market, Limit, Stop limit, and other custom Complex Orders.
- Make Trades. Add your API keys to trade through the Algomate trading platform and utilize automated trading strategies.
- Export Trade History. View/Export trade history in one platform into a downloadable report.
The AlgoMate Trading Platform’s current alpha release includes the ability to manage algos through the the web portal, as well as being able to manage through the C# application. AlgoMate will continue to expand the web application into mirroring the features contained in the C# application.
CUSTOM ORDER ROUTING
- Algomate can manage deploy systems to help you navigate exchange systems to quickly and efficiently place difficult high frequency trades and circumnavigate geo restrictions to get your orders filled.
- AlgoMate ingests price feeds on all tickers available from cryptocurrency exchanges. Supported Exchanges:
- Binance – Bitfinex – Bitstamp – Bittrex – BitZ – CoinBasePro – Gemini – HitBTC – Huobi – Kraken – OKEX – Poloniex
Web client and API client coming soon!
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Algomate Trading Platform. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the product mentioned on this page.