Shaurya Malwa · 20 hours ago · 2 min read
Algomate created a multi-use cryptocurrency platform (Bloomberg for Crypto) that sits on top of exchange accounts bringing features across exchanges, simplified reporting, trading automation and much more.
- Automated Strategies. Create automated strategies utilizing our C# application and web framework across one or multiple exchanges.
- Price Comparison Charts. Explore Price Data across multiple exchanges / view pries across multiple exchanges for discrepancies / on one chart.
- Manage Multiple Exchanges. Oversee and manage your balance across exchanges. you can see everything in one view rather than all of your separate accounts, in a master view with your balances and orders across all exchanges
- Execute Complex Orders. Create: Market, Limit, Stop limit, and other custom Complex Orders.
- Make Trades. Add your API keys to trade through the Algomate trading platform and utilize automated trading strategies.
- Export Trade History. View/Export trade history in one platform into a downloadable report.
The AlgoMate Trading Platform’s current alpha release includes the ability to manage algos through the the web portal, as well as being able to manage through the C# application. AlgoMate will continue to expand the web application into mirroring the features contained in the C# application.
CUSTOM ORDER ROUTING
- Algomate can manage deploy systems to help you navigate exchange systems to quickly and efficiently place difficult high frequency trades and circumnavigate geo restrictions to get your orders filled.
- AlgoMate ingests price feeds on all tickers available from cryptocurrency exchanges. Supported Exchanges:
- Binance – Bitfinex – Bitstamp – Bittrex – BitZ – CoinBasePro – Gemini – HitBTC – Huobi – Kraken – OKEX – Poloniex
Web client and API client coming soon!