Oluwapelumi Adejumo · 5 hours ago · 2 min read
Table of Contents
Kate Mitselmakher is the CEO, Founder & General Partner of Bloccelerate VC, a blockchain fund and an accelerator looking to invest in 50-100 blockchain companies over the next 5 years. Kate has not only been an early investor in blockchain technologies, but also a passionate blockchain advocate for social impact and enterprise applications across global governments and Fortune 500 companies.
During her tenure with the world’s largest technology research firm, Gartner, Kate as supported top CIOs of global enterprises across full spectrum of technology strategy and implementation. In the past three years, as a part of Gartner Invest group, Kate has advised numerous venture-based companies and accelerators, such as Alchemist Accelerator.
She also worked alongside some of the top investors in Silicon Valley, thereby creating a strong network of top entrepreneurs, VCs, and technology buyers. During her free time, Kate also runs Seattle-based blockchain meet-up and completes her master’s thesis on Blockchain from Harvard University.
- Bloccelerate, General Partner
- Alchemist Accelerator, Mentor
- Gartner Invest, Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2012-2014
- Harvard University, Master of Arts, International Relations and Affairs, 2015-2017
- University of Florida, Bachelor's of Science, Business Administration, 2006-2010
- Lomonosov Moscow State University, BS, Economics, 2004-2006