Andjela Radmilac · 1 day ago · 3 min read
Table of Contents
Nicholas is a cryptocurrencies Entrepreneur, Software Engineer and has been involved with bitcoin since 2012. Providing start-up support, Nicholas worked on bitcoin specifications and has been instrumental in designing bitcoin protocols such as MainStay and Statechains.
He has had leadership positions, building talented teams, in multiple Wall Street Investment banks. Nicholas developed many systems and programmes for a variety of companies and industries throughout his career, including Verizon, Capgemini, Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan. He delivered the first swiss regulated gold back token for DGLD and build MercuryWallet.com
Today Nicholas is CEO of CommerceBlock and has been quoted in many major publications regarding cryptocurrencies and advisory work for government trade bodies.
- CommerceBlock, CEO & Director
- Liquid Ocean, CTO, 2015-2017
- JPMorgan, Vice President, Global Risk, 2013-2015
- Queen Mary University of London, Master of Science, 1997-1998
- Southampton Solent University, Bachelor's degree, 1994-1998