Evgeny Gaevoy is the Founder and CEO of Wintermute, a proprietary trading crypto market maker. Evgeny has a track record of consistently growing market share in Europe’s top cash exchanges, developing and executing ambitious expansion projects, and leading agile cross-functional teams through expansion and innovation ventures.
In his previous role at Optiver, a high-frequency trading company, Evgeny managed the European ETF business.
Evgeny holds an Executive MBA from London Business School, MSc in Finance, and BSc in Economics.
- Optiver Head of ETF Business Expansion Jan 2014 - Apr 2017
- Optiver Head of ETFs 2009 - 2013
- Optiver Index Derivatives Trader 2006 - 2008
- Gillette Finance Trainee Mar 2005 - Jun 2005
- London Business School, Executive MBA, 2015 - 2016
- CFA Institute, Level II Candidate, 2014 - 2014
- Maastricht University , Master's Finance , 2005 - 2006
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Evgeny Gaevoy. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.