Samuel Wan · 9 hours ago · 2 min read
Table of Contents
A recognized world leader in the blockchain and telecommunications space, Jacobo is Hubii’s CEO and founder. After completing his MSc in Distributed Computing Systems in Spain and Britain, Jacobo held global project roles focused on strategic technology consulting, product development and process improvement for a number of different companies in the UK and Norway including IBM, Intesa, Nortel Networks and Chevron. Jacobo has extensive experience with large IT projects across diverse industries, including investment banking, oil/gas and content delivery.
Jacobo founded hubii AS in 2007 and has worked full time as CEO since 2013. In recognition of his achievements with hubii, Jacobo has been invited to speak at many prestigious conferences including the Global Editors Network summit in Lisbon and the 2018 World Internet Conference in Wuhzen.
- Hubii Network, Founder & CEO
- IBM Global Business Services, Managing Consultant, 2008-2010
- Program Manager, Epsis, 2006-2008
- Project Manager, Logica, 2005-2006
- Project Manager, Capital One, 2005
- University of Greenwich, MSc, Distributed Computing Systems, 2002-2004