Footprint Analytics · 15 hours ago · 5 min read
Securitize Inc. is a San Francisco-based technology company that operates Securitize, a platform for issuing and managing compliant digital securities on a blockchain, including dividends, distributions, and share buy-backs.
The Securitize Issuance Platform.
- The Securitize issuance platform is a full-stack technology solution for issuers of digital securities.
- One of the most important and unique aspects of its technology is the Digital Securities Protocol (DS Protocol). The DS Protocol allows for the compliant trading of tokens on secondary marketplaces, like Alternative Trading Systems (ATS) in the U.S., and many other global securities exchanges and marketplaces.
- 11 Live Digital Securities
- 5 Trading in Public Markets
- 25+ Current Customer Pipeline
CEO / Co-Founder
President / Co-Founder
CTO / Co-Founder
655 Montgomery St, San Francisco, California, USAOpen in Google Maps →