Securitize Inc. is a San Francisco-based technology company that operates Securitize, a platform for issuing and managing compliant digital securities on a blockchain, including dividends, distributions, and share buy-backs.
- 11 Live Digital Securities
- 5 Trading in Public Markets
- 25+ Current Customer Pipeline
The Securitize Issuance Platform.
- The Securitize issuance platform is a full-stack technology solution for issuers of digital securities.
- One of the most important and unique aspects of its technology is the Digital Securities Protocol (DS Protocol). The DS Protocol allows for the compliant trading of tokens on secondary marketplaces, like Alternative Trading Systems (ATS) in the U.S., and many other global securities exchanges and marketplaces.
CEO / Co-Founder
President / Co-Founder
CTO / Co-Founder
655 Montgomery St, San Francisco, California, USAOpen in Google Maps →
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Securitize. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the company mentioned on this page.