10 hours ago · 2 min read
Table of Contents
Hyperledger is an open source collaborative effort created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies. It is a global collaboration, hosted by The Linux Foundation, including leaders in finance, banking, Internet of Things, supply chains, manufacturing and technology.
- Hyperledger Sawtooth. Hyperledger Sawtooth is a modular platform for building, deploying, and running distributed ledgers. Hyperledger Sawtooth includes a novel consensus algorithm, Proof of Elapsed Time (PoET), which targets large distributed validator populations with minimal resource consumption.
- Hyperledger Iroha. Hyperledger Iroha is an easy to use, modular distributed blockchain platform with its own unique consensus and ordering service algorithms, rich role-based permission model and multi-signature support.
- Hyperledger Fabric. Intended as a foundation for developing applications or solutions with a modular architecture, Hyperledger Fabric allows components, such as consensus and membership services, to be plug-and-play.
- Hyperledger Burrow. Hyperledger Burrow is a permissionable smart contract machine. The first of its kind when released in December, 2014, Burrow provides a modular blockchain client with a permissioned smart contract interpreter built in part to the specification of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM).
- Hyperledger Indy. Hyperledger Indy is a distributed ledger, purpose-built for decentralized identity. It provides tools, libraries, and reusable components for creating and using independent digital identities rooted on blockchains or other distributed ledgers for interoperability.
- Hyperledger Caliper. Hyperledger Caliper is a blockchain benchmark tool, which allows users to measure the performance of a specific blockchain implementation with a set of predefined use cases.
- Hyperledger Cello. Hyperledger Cello aims to bring the on-demand “as-a-service” deployment model to the blockchain ecosystem to reduce the effort required for creating, managing and terminating blockchains.
- Hyperledger Composer. Hyperledger Composer is a collaboration tool for building blockchain business networks, accelerating the development of smart contracts and their deployment across a distributed ledger.
- Hyperledger Explorer. Hyperledger Explorer can view, invoke, deploy or query blocks, transactions and associated data, network information, chain codes and transaction families, as well as any other relevant information stored in the ledger.
- Hyperledger Quilt. Hyperledger Quilt offers interoperability between ledger systems by implementing ILP, which is primarily a payments protocol and is designed to transfer value across distributed ledgers and non-distributed ledgers.
- Create enterprise grade, open source, distributed ledger frameworks and code bases to support business transactions.
- ￼Provide neutral, open, and community-driven infrastructure supported by technical and business governance.
- ￼Build technical communities to develop blockchain and shared ledger POCs, use cases, field trails and deployments.
- ￼Educate the public about the market opportunity for blockchain technology.
- ￼Promote our community of communities taking a toolkit approach with many platforms and frameworks.
VP of World Wide Alliances
Director of Ecosystem
Sr. Marketing Manager
Sr. PR Manager
1 Letterman Drive, Building D suite D4700, San Francisco, California 94129, USAOpen in Google Maps →
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Hyperledger. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the company mentioned on this page.