Ryan Selkis Bio
Ryan Selkis is the founder and CEO of Messari, a reliable data and market intelligence for crypto investors. Prior to founding Messari, Ryan was an entrepreneur-in-residence at ConsenSys, and on the founding teams of Digital Currency Group, where he managed the firm’s seed investing activity, and CoinDesk, where he led the company’s restructuring & annual Consensus conferences. He has been an investor and prolific writer in the crypto industry since 2013.
Ryan Selkis Current Work
Ryan Selkis Previous Work
- CoinDesk Managing Director 2016-2017
- Digital Currency Group Director of Growth 2014-2016
- TBI Consulting Founder 2013-2014
Ryan Selkis Education
- MIT Sloan School of Management, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Entrepreneurship & Innovation, 2013-2014
- General Assembly, Front-End Web Development, 2012-2013
- Boston College, B.S. cum laude, Finance, 2004-2008
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Ryan Selkis. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.