A former hedge fund manager who retired at 36, Raoul Pal is a co-founder of Real Vision, a financial media company offering in-depth video interviews and research publications from the world’s best investors. He has run a successful global macro hedge fund, co-managed Goldman Sachs’ hedge fund sales business in Equities and Equity Derivatives in Europe, and helped design the BBC TV program Million Dollar Traders, training participants in investment and risk management strategy.
Raoul retired from managing client money and now lives in the Cayman Islands, from where he manages Real Vision and writes for The Global Macro Investor, a highly regarded original research service for hedge funds, family offices, sovereign wealth funds, and other elite investors
- Real Vision Group CEO & Co-Founder
- The Global Macro Investor CEO & Co-Founder
- GLG Partners Portfolio Manager 2001-2004
- Goldman Sachs Head of European Hedge Fund Sales 1997-2001
- NatWest Markets Director 1995-1998
- University of Plymouth, Economics & Law, 1987-1990
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Raoul Pal. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.